Tuesday, May 15, 2007

It's been a whole week....

One week since I did in my knee. I did end up at the ER on Thursday morning. It looked pretty bad that morning when I woke up and it was numb. It's been a week of limping and whining....and it's still numb...and looks pretty gruesome as well.



The top part in between the ugly bruise and the knee cap area where it's just a little off color...you see that part? Where it looks like it's still natural skin colored? That is where it is still numb. I can feel pressure when I touch there...but nothing else...I even tried poking myself with a pin and it didn't hurt. I hope that goes away soon. I thought after a week the bruise would be much further gone than this...but ce la vie!! I will survive!!

1 comment:

JennV said...

Lord Girl! You really got a knee shiner! I fell several weeks ago and saw shades of bruising for over a month. Feeling just came back altogether about a week ago and finally it's ok when I accidentally bump into it. Patience is a virtue... be virtuous! :o)

Hugs!