Sunday, March 04, 2007

Let's chalk up the past month....

as a bad dream....we'll just move on from here....it's been too stressfull and too complicated to even post about.....but life is better now.

Today was my best friend's baby shower. She is on boy #3 and not having a good pregnancy...but she looks fabulous!!! She is due in a month and has that wonderful glow about her (she'll tell you it's indigestion). Three of us did the shower for her...I did the invites and the party favors (since I'm known in our group as the "crafty one")...and the other two pretty much did everything else.

We had a great time just the girls. I did the photos (again...I'm the "shutter bug")...but I used the camera that Jen won at Draw Down last weekend...lucky duck...she bought 2 $10 Bingo cards and wins a brand new Rebel XTi with a 2G card and lens kit. She had been eyeing my Rebel 350D....so at least she got a camera that she will use!!! I hope that the photos come out okay for her...I'll have to get copies from her...

We are now going to start the countdown to D-day .... D for Delivery that is!! 4 weeks and counting!!!

No comments: