Thursday, December 14, 2006

things that make you go DUH!!

BD and I have often talked about the stupid things that people do that make you want to ram your head repeatedly against a wall. Making a left turn from the right lane....asking if you want an order to go when you are in the drive thru (nope think I'll eat it here thanks)....well today was my day.

I was prepared to go and get some running around done while the TTs were in school and BD was at work...before everyone is home for christmas break and all. So after dropping the kids in car line I head to BK for some much needed energy in a styrofoam cup. Their coffee is like motor oil so always get a bag of sugar and creamers to put in it. So I'm in the drive thru and I get my coffee...I pull away from the window and pull into a parking space so I can fix my coffee. I'm putting the sugar in...then start adding the creamers....I add one...throw the container in the trash bag....add another...throw the container in the trash bag....add another....and another....and then I took one...dumped the container into the bag instead of the cup...throw the container away.....duh....I started stuffing napkins into the bag so that the creamer wouldn't get through the bag and onto the carpet in my car....arghhhhhh.

Stupid...party of one...your table is ready.

1 comment:

JennV said...

ROFL! Girl... You crack me Up!
I've done stuff like that soo many times I couldn't count em if I tried... Can I sit with you? LOL!