Friday, December 15, 2006

Here's something I haven't done in a long time....

tried out for a DT.....and not just one...but 2...both calls ended today. One is a kit club and the other is a manufacturer. I've been in such a slump lately that I'm sure that I'll get passed over for both of them...but I figured I had to at least apply since one is my favorite company and the other is my favorite embellishment!!

On another stressfull note tomorrow is BD's company christmas party. Luckily I know a few of the wives that will be there so I won't be there alone wondering who the hell everyone is. It should be fun...and the menu is amazing!!! I think that I'll be eating about $50 worth of prime rib....and the spinach spanikopitas - I'm drooling already....I can't wait.

I bought a shirt for the party...it's silver and sparkly...one of my gals said she's going to put me in the middle of the dance floor and spin me...like a disco ball!!! I'm afraid that it might throw off the earth's gravitational pull if we do that..but she seems to be secure in the thought that we will be safe....goof.

I'm not done my christmas shopping...and I'll burn in hell for all eternity for not doing it before now...but I am so over the whole christmas thing right now...it's hard to stay in the spirit when they started christmas before halloween this year.

The in-laws land in T minus 5 days.......that's a whole nother post...I'm glad that BD is going to have his family here for the week.....the kids are going to be thrilled when they find out who is coming (they don't know that they're going to be here)...but it is also very sad for me because my mom won't be here...

I hope that everyone is having a happy holiday season....

No comments: