Thursday, March 02, 2006

Oh where oh where oh where is mojo??

I think my mojo and my muse went on vacation and didn't leave a note telling me where they were going or when they would return. Just like those darn kids to up and leave with no notice. I hope they return home safely soon...I miss them.

I am counting down the days until I go on my scrapbook retreat. 3 days of pure estrogen. Sounds like heaven to me. The boys will get a weekend to themselves to do guy stuff...whatever that may entail. Probably pizza and spaghetti will be involved....and more than likely a few dozen screenings of a veggie tales DVD.

We are doing a new bible study in my MOMS group. "Chocolate for Lent" based on the movie Chocolat with Jonny Depp. I had my reservations about this idea...but anything involving Johnny Depp can't be all bad...unless it's that Willy Wonka remake...nuff said.

3 comments:

Cami said...

Have fun on the retreat :)
Sounds like so much fun!

Unknown said...

Enjoy that retreat! how fun!

Dawn said...

Have fun at the retreat! Sounds like a fun time.