Monday, April 09, 2007

I can't believe that Easter is over

This year has been flying by so quickly. Next thing the TTs will be out of school and I'll be trying to find activities for them to do for 3 months until school starts again. I can't wait until TT#1 starts school. I look forward to being able to volunteer and be involved in the "school family" that we have.

I also look forward to the boys having lives apart. They have been together for everything for so long I think that will take a big adjustment for them. TT#2 going to preschool alone everyday...and TT#1 having to be in school all day 5 days a week. That is going to be a big adjustment for everyone. My friends say I'll cry....I think not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will cry....


BD

Dianne K. Nelson said...

Hey there, just wanted to say YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!

tee-hee!
Dianne